Music Portfolio

My name is CK and this is my personal blog. Feel free to browse through my entries here. ;)

I'm a techie singing music and theater artist, frustrated dancer, and rising star. I'm a systems analyst/engineer at work tinkering with SAP ABAPs and Modules. At home I record song covers inside my room with a desktop microphone (cheap!) and a laptop, with the help of some editing tool. (Although now I'm seeking help from friends with recording, sound and video editing, and production) AWESOME!

Links to my Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Accounts are on the side bar to your right. Do like, follow, rate, comment, and subscribe!
This is my portfolio so far:

You First Believed - Hoku

XOXO,
CK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment with your Facebook Account

CK Espanol. Powered by Blogger.